Sunday, August 14, 2011

OMG! I'm Moving!!

I am so fricken excited I could almost pee my pants! LOL
YES! I have found my new Forever Home. :-)

Lynne and Miss Shelby are gonna have new digs Sept 1st !!

I have rented a really nice Townhome just 10 minutes from work and
 only 4 Blocks from my Papa! It's really happening!

I have so much work to do in the next 2 weeks! But it will all be worth it!
I've attached a link to the building we will reside in. Ours is the one with all the flowers!

I'll have a floor to ceiling corner Brick Fireplace with a Hearth, A HUGE ass Laundry room, a nice sized dining room, 2 quite Large Bedrooms, 1 and 1/2 Baths,
a Patio and a park right outside my front door!!

Money will be tight but I so want this for us.

Here's Pic's of the outside!


http://s763.photobucket.com/albums/xx280/rental-property/Apple%20Valley/?action=view&current=BlueBldExtSummer2009-3_Page000.jpg

Here's a glimpse of the inside for you....I'm working off the owners Photobucket acct
http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx280/rental-property/Apple%20Valley/priortoentrynewfrontdoorlightfixtur.jpg

 
 

5 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOHOOOO!!!! Just in time for Fall decorating!!!

    I'm happy, happy, HAPPY for you, girl! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it Miss Tammy! I'll be in for FALL!
    Already getting my tubs in line at Dad's. They will be the 1st to get moved in. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeekkkk!!!! I am soooooo happy for you!!!! Yep, and like Tams said, just in time to decorate for FALL!!!!! Woooohooooo!!!!!! Can't wait to see more pics once you are settled!!! Oh I wish we could all be there to have a big housewarming party with you!!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne---so so so happy for you! Can't wait to see all your decor, especially the fall part! Congrats! You really deserve this! Big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kristen What fun that would be!! If only it could be.....

    ReplyDelete