Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm still Alive and Kickin ;-)

Lesson One:
It totally "Sucks" not having a home computer hooked up!
Getting no Internet time other than work is making me
CrAzY!!

Wow! I swear it was just Christmas and here we are ...February 1st!

Minne"Snowta" Winter has been very kind to us this year. I can't wrap my head around the fact that this past week we have been in the 40's and just may hit 50! January like no other I've ever lived thru. There is literally almost NONE of the "White Stuff" hanging around and you can see grass almost everywhere you look. Unbelievable but I'll take it!! The biggest Snowfall we've had this season is 3 inches! We haven't even had any bitter cold this year. Makes me wonder what Summer will have in store. I'm thinkin it's going to be miserably hot.....time will tell.

I do know that my Perrenials are suffering with no ground cover though.....I planted some new Hyacinth last Fall....I'm hoping they survive and come up in the Spring. The ground is gonna be Thirsty that I know for sure.

I've been dealing with the normal Seasonal Disorder of depression and it sucks. I never used to get this way....I blame it on the last few years of my life. I admit it.....I've been through hell....I'm broke.....I'm lonely. Oh sure Miss Shelby is always wonderful to come home to but I so miss a companion
in my life.

But to Quote Gloria Gaynor....."I WILL SURVIVE"
and have so far.....I keep telling myself life will get better....I do have a small pittance of "Hope" left in me.

Don't really know if I even had any readers...but in case I do...I'm Here in my little corner of the world being selfish and staying to myself mostly.
Most of all.........I miss "Me". Sometimes I think I may never see her again and that makes me so sad.

Trying to *Smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment