Friday, February 3, 2012

A very special Man in my life has a Birthday!

Yep....My Dad/Papa/Father has a birthday Today
and he turned 80!

This is a pic of My Dad (Paul) and his Lady Friend Joyce from 2010.
He met her about 1 1/2 years after my Mother passed away and they've been thick as thieves ever since! I tease him that we're sure glad she came around to keep him
 out of our hair!

Tonight we are headed to Red Lobster for a Birthday Supper Celebration!
Afterwards, we will enjoy the Spice Cake with Maple Frosting
 I lovingly whipped up for him.

Without My Dad's neverending Love, Support, Wisdom and occassional cash (LOL ;-)
lord knows where I'd be right now.

Hoping we have many more years together! I love you Dad.......
with all my Heart and then some. 



No comments:

Post a Comment